Anonymous said: are you Fatima from FouseyTube ??
Anonymous said: What are some practical advice and tip you would give us to do our very best this Ramadan JAK
Don’t be negative during Ramadan. Just because you’re hungry doesn’t mean you can be a jerk, the whole point of fasting is to make things more difficult so you may improve your Taqwa, which means “God consciousness.” So,
- Be more patience with your family and friends.
- Stop “hating” things.
- Stop saying you can’t stand “people who do x.”
- Stop criticizing those who are not as aware of things as you, help them see what you see. More importantly: realize that you are also unaware of many things.
- Stop keeping your good manners to those who you think deserve it, everyone does.
- Stop beating yourself up, you’re not as bad as you think and you’re better than you say.